About Me

My photo

No matter how far along I get in life, I'll always refer to myself as "That chick that grew up poor in the drug-filled streets of Port Arthur, Texas." Always a bad ass!

Right now, I'm going through a top-down transformation. I'm starting with my hair - taking it from processed to natural; and so far I'm loving it. Get updates on my process on newtonatural.com.

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

The Day I become Mrs. Amos: June 20, 2015

Everyone that wanted to attend our wedding on June 20, 2015 at 3:00 pm in Jackson, MS was not able to join us, but my wonderful brother-in-law recorded the nuptials. Don't come looking for perfection, but if you want to see the expression of TRUE love between two people who are crazy in love, then check it out: Anasthia Johnson marries Titus Amos. And they live HAPPILY EVERY AFTER. . .



No comments:

Post a Comment