Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I met a guy

Since the 5th grade, when I'm approached by a boy I like I get all nervous. I start wondering, "What if he doesn't REALLY like me?", "What if he likes me today, but likes someone more tomorrow?" What if? What if? What if?

Well, I've met a guy. . a really sweet guys. . that likes me.

He's 6'3, smart, and handsome. . Hey! I'm not picky. It just worked out that way.

I read Steve Harvey's book, so I want ahead and put it on the line. I asked him questions about his relationship with his mother, his sister, his daughter, and God. I told him my priorities are God, family, education, work, and everything else, and said outright that I'm a Christian and require a Christian. [No, I'm not perfect, but I'm not ashamed of my love for God, either.] His interview went really well, I have to say.

To top it off, he was able to stick with me for 8 miles on the Big Dam bridge and has volunteered to join me in the Little Rock Marathon. . No, seriously, he did. 1 1/2 weeks and I'm still impressed.

Now, here the question everyone that's been stung asks, "What's wrong with the guy?" Can he not tell that I'm impatient, picky at times, overly linear, and pretty darn bossy?

I have not figured it all out, but I have plenty of time. . Slow and easy as we go. . I'll let you know how things go as this situation unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment